So probably not the BEST collage ever, but we'll deal with it. The White chair, paper lamp, Mark Rothko print and table lamp all existing. The couch and ottoman were just purchased, probably not my ideal color but we will deal with that as well.
The white table is going be my piece de resistance. I'm giving this shabby chic existing table a fresh coat of white paint and then painting WIDE grey, uniform, stripes. Before and After pics coming soon.
All I am really missing is a rug, which I am basically losing SLEEP over. This collage is helping me at
least visualize everything together. Will post said rug with collage once found. Cross your fingers.
If you need help putting a room together and have an idea in mind feel free to contact me for help.
*It's Cute, no?*

Very cute and clever. Now, post a picture of the real living room!!!
ReplyDelete