This is going to be a bit all over the place.
I ran my FIRST race (a couple of wknds ago), a 5K, in NYC for Hope for the Warriors, a non-profit that supports families of soldiers injured or fallen in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was awesome, I loved every minute of racing and I totally surprised myself by finishing in 26:05 minutes!! Up until the race I had been running 10 minute miles, but during the race I ran an average of 8.60 minutes per mile. Joy.
I think I am totally addicted, I cant wait to do another and have been thinking more seriously about doing a Marathon once I build up to that kind of distance. I definitely have my ups and downs with running, some days I feel super accomplished and others my legs are just draaaagging.
Now for the pretty:
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |
Elva Fields makes these stunning necklaces along with a collection of earrings. She also does bridal work and her images of brides with these pretty pretty necklaces on are so gorgeous. I love a good statement necklace.
Its good, no? xx
P.S. Dont forget to watch Million Dollar Decorators tonight on Bravo. I adore Mary Mcdonald:
![]() |
| Source |
I mean look at this room...
![]() |
| Source |
Absurd(ly awesome).






No comments:
Post a Comment