Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Obsessed: Emerson Made

Sporadic blogging at its finest. I promise this will make up for it.

 I was perusing my usual blogs that I check every morning when Coco + Kelley reminded me of this seriously FANTASTIC company called Emerson Made . (Thank you a million times, C+K.)

Check. It. Out. 


LBD Perfection. my #1 pick.

Little Swimmers. 



Great styling.

Red. French Cuff. Skinny Pant. I need.

I am a Leo..*hint hint*
The only time I have ever liked red and black together.

 Everything is so modern with a vintage twist, but streamlined and simple. 
Plus the quality looks impeccable. 

 I adore and if i had lots and lots of dollars I would own it all. 

(Plus how amazing is Emerson's hair color??)

It's Good, no? (yes very good)

Oh P.S. Coco + Kelley, hope you do not mind that I was inspired by your post, just wanted to share the goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment