![]() |
| Mark rowing us around the turtle pond in CP |
![]() |
| Pointy views |
![]() |
| Romantic Bridges |
![]() |
| Creepy Fountains |
![]() |
| Pensive comedians |
![]() |
| People who dislike the statue of liberty |
![]() |
| Boat tours w/ views of nicer boats |
![]() |
| Tall buildings |
![]() |
| Green parks |
![]() |
| My pale skin |
![]() |
| Forced smiles in 90 degree heat |
![]() |
| Lunching at Rockefeller Center (more appealing than ice skating) it's good, no? xx |












Aw I love New York!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad you liked the microwaved Lara- I'm not sure I can go back to regular ones either!
Thanks for stopping by Megan!
ReplyDeletei feel your fake heat smiles. i also feel your boobs.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks! I debated for a long time about posting those sweaty pics.
ReplyDelete