Things that brought me joy this weekend:
Our living room is starting to look a bit more like this:
After looking at this collage I made, I really am kind of wishing I had painted the end table my original gray and white stripe idea. Even though I do LOVE the orange, I think the stripes are lighter would probably match the rug better. Maybe I will re-paint that bad boy as my next home project.
The ottoman is sooo comfy though pushed up against the couch. JOY.
Joy Bringer #2:
Successful Avocado Fries!!
My last post will recount my major avocado fry fail. However, I did it right this time. I sliced up the 'cados, flour coated (garbanzo bean), egg wash, Ian's Whole Wheat Panko Crumbs. 20 Min in 375 degrees, flipping half way. Ta da!
I think the bean flour and the whole wheat panko crumbs slightly over powered the avocado taste, but they were delish none the less. Mark enjoyed them, so, recipe approved.
Joy Bringer #3:
![]() |
| Source |
We saw Bridemaids last night as I really liked it. It actually wasn't as over the top as I thought it was going to be and the commercials on TV showed most of the funny parts, but I enjoyed it and found many of the characters to be really relatable. It was a good for a good laugh on a lazy sunday.
Lastly, Sunday afternoon Mark and I did the P90X Yoga dvd together and Billy joined for a bit (but was also going nutso for some catnip we bought him). I had not done yoga in awhile and it felt ah-mazing. Mark suggested we do Yoga every Sunday together and this also brought me a lot of joy.
it's good, no? xx





No comments:
Post a Comment