I am so confused by this...
![]() |
| KOMBUCHA |
It makes some pretty hefty claims:
So the reason why I am confused is, HOW DO PPL DRINK/ENJOY THIS??
It literally tasted like liquid garbage to me. I forced down about 4 gulps but I could not take anymore. I understand it is fermented and I should have expected the UNIQUE flavor, but really. How do people drink this all the time and willingly and say they like it.
I am also trying not to be judgmental so if you drink Kombucha regularly, please tell me:
Does it get better? Did I pick the wrong flavor? Do you honestly feel better after consuming?
Also, you might find this confusing...
I took this photo with my blackberry. For real. It came out really nice. Photos on my phone are really hit or miss, or the lighting has to be PERFECTION.
The peonies are nice too!
xx its good, no?



The peony is beautiful. My favourite flower. Cannot comment on the drink I am afraid as I have never heard of it. I guess if it doesnt taste nice it is probably terribly good for you. Well I guess you would at least hope so. Xxxx
ReplyDelete