I received this...
Four month waiting list for a $35 canvas tote, UNHEARD OF. A cheeky one none the less, printed on all 4 sides with an image of a well-known crazy expensive bag that has a waiting list of at least a year.
I'd give you the link, but there is another waiting list. Ok fine, if you have other bags and want to wait and not juggle your things on the subway everyday like I did for the past four months here you go:
I kid, I OBV have, like, a MILLION bags. I really do like it though and it was worth the wait. I'm sure i'll use it, like, totes everyday.
Have a wonderful long weekend y'all. I'll be in NYC sweating my a$$ off. Oh in case you were wondering, eh not so much a summer person, but I do love the fall and that means were only one season away.
its good, no? xx

No comments:
Post a Comment