I mentioned last week that I was going to cook for Mark and attempt Smitten Kitchen 's breakfast pizza recipe.
Let's just do a side by side comparison:
Photography aside, tinfoil backdrop aside, broken yolk aside, non-homemade hockey puck strength crust aside....I'd say, a valiant effort was made!
I was going to replace the bacon with crispy shrimp, but remembered I had bacon in the freezer and that seemed more economical.
The process:
Pre-cooked Organic Pizza Dough: Sounds good in theory |
Pre-Oven |
I know I am the messiest cook. Honestly, the amount of counter space I am working with though... |
Post-Oven |
What I learned:
Spray tinfoil with cooking spray prior to placing hockey-puck strength pre-cooked organic whole wheat pizza crust on it.
Because it will stick if you don't.
And you and your boyfriend will have to rip pieces from tinfoil with bare hands.
Also, invest in circular cooking pan.
xx it's good, no?






No comments:
Post a Comment